Urgent care centers from Texas to Louisiana and Massachusetts to Missouri have recently launched on iTriage to bring medical information to communities around the U.S. Interest remains high for providing mobile symptom-to-provider information that helps direct patients to urgent care centers for minor emergencies and illnesses.
Empowering consumers with this information about their medical conditions and then helping them understand which conditions can be treated by urgent care centers is one of the most powerful tools found within iTriage. This is most evident in the number of urgent care centers to recently launch on iTriage. Those include:
- Doctors Express – Dallas: “We are proud to offer the latest advanced technology to our community, all of which reinforces our focus on improving healthcare access and information, “explained Carol J. Ansley, CEO of Doctors Express in Dallas.
- Lourdes After Hours – Lafayette, LA: “iTriage gives patients greater control over their healthcare by providing them with the resources to make quick, informed decisions when minor accidents and illnesses occur,” said Dr. Laura Rogers, Medical Director.
- OnCall Urgent Care – Northampton, MA: “Our collaboration with iTriage puts valuable information into our patients hands so that they can make more informed helathcare decisions and know, without a doubt, what conditions urgent care centers can treat,” explained Kate Sorensen, OnCall Urgent Care Clinic Manager.
- Lake After Hours – Hammond, LA: “What iTriage offers our urgent care is a way to connect with patients when they have an immediate medical need,” explained Dr. Cheryl Ballard, lead provider at Lake After Hours – Hammond.
- Ascension Urgent Care – Prairieville, LA: “We’ve been keenly aware of the growing number of smartphone users and decided to place our information on iTriage due to their broad platform range that gives us touch points with the majority of those users,” explained Dr. Glen Neal, owner of Ascension Urgent Care.
- Lake After Hours – Baton Rouge, LA: “Enhancing patient care through advanced technology speaks to Lake After Hours’ mission to provide convenient healthcare to the communities it serves,” explained Joseph Halphen, P.A., Lake After Hours – Central.
- Doctors Express – Des Peres, MO: “As more consumers rely on their smartphones to find information, it’s crucial to provide them with the technology and resources to make informed medical decisions,” said Robert Graffe, Sales and Marketing Manager, Doctors Express – Des Peres.
Is your urgent care center on iTriage? To learn how to get the medical conditions that your facility treats in front of the growing number of smartphone users, please contact an iTriage account executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-985-9605.