Today we’re very pleased to announce that an update to the iTriage application has been submitted both to the Android Market, and to the iTunes App Store. Many of you may have already seen the update with new features, but for those who haven’t, here’s what’s waiting for you:
Over the last weeks and months we’ve been hard at working implementing a new feature that has been requested by our users time and again: the ability to identify symptoms based on the area of the body that is affected. This is something that we’ve had on our website for a long time, but we’re pleased to say that the new version of the avatar in the iPhone and Android app is even better.
- Select Body Areas on a Male or Female Avatar
- Symptoms Grouped by Common and Less Common
- Ability to Directly Search For Any Symptoms
- Classic List View Still Available to Browse All Symptoms
- Filter Symptoms by Common, Life Threatening, Pediatric, and All
Another thing we’re excited about, is the creation of a new section within iTriage called “My iTriage”. Within this section we’ve built the first two of what will be many features that allow you to get more out of the app by putting more into it.
- Insurance – We now allow you to set what insurance provider you have, and specifically, which plan you’re on. For now, we use this information to customize the advice lines page on every disease and procedure to show you information based on your provider. In the future, we’re planning a number of additional integration points between iTriage, and insurance providers.
- Saved Content & Providers - A commonly requested feature, you can now save any disease, procedure, or provider for later viewing. Clicking on the save button on any of these items will save them to the corresponding section within My iTriage for quick access at a later time.
- Personal Health Record - Currently available only on iPhone, you can still access any Google Health record through iTriage for viewing purposes.
As always, in addition to these exciting changes, we’ve also included more diseases, procedures, and symptoms, and added a convenient way to share the iPhone app with friends.
If you don’t already have iTriage, you can download it for free in both the iTunes App Store and Android Marketplace here: http://www.itriagehealth.com/get-mobile